Baby’s first grease fire

Food — By Crust on November 5, 2011

Our first time firing up the equipment last week resulted in a huge grease deposit under the flat top catching fire. We thought that it was just a little old grease and that it would burn off. As we waited the kitchen filled with smoke. We finally realized that we had to put it out so we grabbed an old fire extinguisher and Kyle went in to put it out. When the smoke cleared there was burnt grease oozing from every orifice of the just cleaned oven/flat top. Once we cleared out the grease it was good to go! Sorry there are no good flame shots the fire was on the inside.

Leave a Reply

©2021 Crust in the Kitchen